Tuesday 21 September 2010

Manga!


I love reading manga, to the point where I usually check manga sites whenever I'm on a pc in the hope that something will have updated. Manga offers a relief from everyday life; more than reading normal books and playing games. I get to appreciate the art, the story, the characters and the effort put into it whilst still being able to imagine so much of it for myself. I've actually been reading manga for more than 3 years, I'm reading about 30 manga now and have completed around 15.

But, I haven't read any manga or even been on a manga site in the last month. The last One piece chapter announced a four week break so I decided to take a break too...mostly to see if I could actually abstain from manga.

This might not seem like much but to someone who is practically addicted, it was a mammoth task. However this is the last week of my self-restraint, in a few days I'll return to manga and then I can write about that. For now I'll just tell ya'll about the stuff I've read. 

Here's some of the ongoing stuff I read, if you want more info or to make some recommendations leave a comment.

One Piece, Bleach, Naruto, Claymore, History’s Strongest Disciple Kenichi, Beelzebub, Liar Game, Soul Eater, Fairy Tail, Hunter X Hunter, Zetman, Gamaran, AIKI, Jackals, Gantz, Berserk

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

nice post!;)
i like it
supportin ;)

Lemmiwinks said...

great post, bro!

Zak said...

Never could get into manga.

Hitman said...

nice post!

supportin!

CawlinForReal said...

MANGAAAA HYAAAAAAAAAAA!

Twitter.com/CawlinForReal

hunter time said...

lol you can do it i believe in ya

Unknown said...

Nice Post, you should post a list of what you read and what is worth reading. Grats on a great blog. Following, will be back to see updates

Lovellama said...

I love manga

Archivist X0042 said...

ive got a little collection going

Anonymous said...

Haha ya manga is the shizznit

Starcraftstrats said...

HA, I know what you mean its hard to spot reading manga sometimes. Pretty addicting stuff for some reason.